What information do we collect?
We may collect the following personal information from you:
- Your name, email address, phone number, and property address
- Any other information you choose to provide to us
How do we use your information?
We use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide our photography services to you
- To communicate with you about your photography needs
- To comply with any legal obligations we may have
Who do we share your information with?
We do not share your personal information with any third parties without your consent, except where required by law.
How do we protect your information?
We take appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of your personal information, including encryption and firewalls.
Under the UK GDPR, you have the following rights in relation to your personal information:
- The right to access your personal information
- The right to have your personal information corrected if it is inaccurate
- The right to have your personal information erased in certain circumstances
- The right to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances
- The right to data portability
- The right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, or if you have any questions or concerns about how we handle your personal information, please contact us.